Conquest- PVP CRAFTING HAS ARRIVED!
Apothecary make Balm of Healing and Balm of Mounted Swiftness
Weaponsmiths make Baton of Rage and Baton Swiftness
Outfitters make Ethereal Insoles and Ethereal Padding
Armorsmith's make Otherworldly Plating and Otherworldly Endurance
Artificier's make Stone of Quickness and Stone of Rage
Runecrafter's make Shard of Endurance and Shard of Healing
New Survival Recipes!
New Crafting Dailies
* The Crafting Daily quests for 300 skill have been updated!
* Added a new reward chest to 300 skill-level Crafting Daily quests. This Master Supply Chest has improved rewards and a chance for a Master Craftsman's Mark.
* The Planar Attunement experience crystal reward will now only be available to level 50 characters.
* Adjusted material costs for the 300 skill-level Crafting Daily quests. In general, they've been reduced. Material requirements now have more variety and variance between different quests.Apothecary: Heroic Rootcatch Brew now requires Twilight Bloom instead of Basiliskweed Stems.
* Salvaging items now takes 75% less time per item.
* Weekly Quest item recipes now sort under the Quest category on the Crafting window.
* Costume item recipes now sort under the Costume category on the Crafting window.
* Apothecary: Items in Apothecary Daily reward bags have been adjusted to better match ingredient demand.
* Fishing: The Rare Artifact Attractor now works in Hammerknell instances.
At long last the Barbershop has been added! You can find the npcs in your home city with the title Stylist underneath their names. For a nominal fee you can completely remake your characters image. However at this time you can not change your gender or your race, I am sorry ascended I am afraid we can not allow you to do that…for now! Below are some of the things you can do at the barbershop:
* You can change your height, did your character grow will adventuring in the world? did you shrink? Blame the Fae!
* You can change your hair style and color to whatever you want.
* You can change your tattoos if you had any or if you didn't have one before you can add one now!
* You can adjust your facial features. Has your nose been smashed to many times by a goblin and needs to appear flatend? well now you can achieve that look!
* Don't forget that with people changing their appearances they will likely be shopping for new appearance gear so get your costume recipes ready and don't forget to craft up dyes!