Apothecary make Strength Seals
Weaponsmiths make Dexterity Seals
Outfitters make Intelligence Seals
Armorsmith's make Endurance Seals
Artificier's make Wisidom Seals
Runecrafter's can not make any seals however they can Rune the seals with either Attack Power or Spell Power.
* Two new tradeskills are now available: Fishing and Survival, which deal with fishing equipment, catching fish, turning them into handy buff foods, and camping gear that provides the Rested buff.
* Either or both of these skills can be learned alongside your existing three tradeskills and will not take up one of those slots.
* See the new Fishing trainers in Sanctum or Meridian, or go talk to the introductory NPCs and trainers in Argent Glade or Kelari Refuge to get started!
* The enterprising Fisher will find various treasure, artifacts, or even companion pets in addition to food materials.
* An adventurous Survivalist can not only cook fish into delicious meals – that provide a variety of benefits – but also craft tents and bedrolls to bring some comfort to the outdoors.
New Crafting Dailies
* All Planar Essences should now be able to be Salvaged or Runebroken appropriately.
* Harvestable mobs from levels 40-44 now grant Titanium when mined.
* Apothecary: Glorified Healing Potion now requires 3 Twilight Bloom instead of 4 Basiliskweed Stems.
* Apothecary: Heroic Rootcatch Brew now requires Twilight Bloom instead of Basiliskweed Stems.
* Apothecary: Mighty Brightsurge Vials and Mighty Powersurge Vials now have comparable material requirements.
* Apothecary: Pure Adrenalite, Etherialite, Saintstone, Thiefstone, Valorstone, and Vitalium now require Eternal Planar Dust instead of Endless Planar Dust.
* Apothecary: Sheepish Concoction has its duration extended to 5 minutes. Recipe now requires Soulbind Leather instead of Reinforced Leather.
* Outfitter: Recipes for Witchweave Cowl, Witchweave Breeches, and Witchweave Bag have had their skill level requirements adjusted to match the skill required to create the item.
* Outfitter: Recipes for Steeled Leather Brigandine, Steeled Leather Boots, and Steeled Leather Leggings have had their skill level requirements adjusted to match the skill required to create the item.
* Outfitter: Conditioned Leather Jerkin recipe has been adjusted to require more Steeled Leather and less Cinerium Bars.
* Outfitter: Recipes for Implacable Steel Gauntlets have had their material requirements adjusted to be in line with other similar recipes.
* Weaponsmith: Runeguard Blunderbuss now properly requires the Forge instead of a Workbench.
* Weaponsmith: Recipes for Lightsmasher, Malevolent Greataxe, and Spark Smiter have their material requirements adjusted to be in line with other similar recipes.
Gathering Profession Changes
* Butchering: Bulk recipes have been added to Butchering Trainers for base materials. These new recipes will allow you to process 20 hide directly into 20 leather.
* Butchering skillups from creating leather have been normalized.
* Butchering: Skill requirements for Butchering mobs have been normalized to improve the overall rate and progression of skilling up Butchering.
* Skinning now counts properly toward Achievements for harvesting.
* Foraging: Bulk recipes have been added to Foraging Trainers for base materials. These new recipes will allow you to process 20 raw wood directly into 20 pieces of lumber.
* Foraging skillups from creating lumber have been normalized.
* Foraging: Pristine Distillate now requires 260 Foraging skill to both learn the recipe and craft the item.
* Mining: Bulk recipes have been added to Mining Trainers for base materials. These new recipes will allow you to process 20 ore directly into 20 bars.
* Mining skillups from creating bars have been normalized.
Leaderboards have been added and allow you to compete with your fellow crafters dealing with anyhting ranging from crafting items to the most harvests done. Below are the highlights of this new feature.
* Characters can now compete and compare their activities via Leaderboards that track various stats and achievements in a wide variety of Ladders – PvE, PvP, Raiding, Crafting, and more!
* Characters will be placed in a League (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond) and Division for each of these Ladders. Compete on the Leaderboards within a Ladder to increase your score, gain a higher rank, and reach a higher League!
* On each Leaderboard, see where you're at among your Friends list, your Guildmates, the top 50 of your Wargroup, or Divisions that attempt to match your character up against similarly progressed characters.
* View Leaderboards via the Social menu button, or use the default hotkey ';'.
* Leaderboard positions are tracked and can be shown for the current week, the previous week, and the best overall week (historic high).
* Your character's League is refreshed daily. In cases of extended absence, your character can rise or drop at most one League, as it will be updated on your next login.
* At the release of 1.8, Leaderboards will be using some recent historic data, but expect to see quite a bit of shuffling as the first week of live activity is shown.
* For some of the more involved boards, mousing over the Leaderboard's icon will show a tooltip with details on what activities count toward scores.